Search

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Q: Where is the proof that God exists?

I know this question is hard, but my classmate keeps on asking me these questions and I just don't know how to answer them! Please help! Thanks guys for making such a wonderful website!

Hello, friend. Thank you for encouraging us with your kind words. I've answered this question in this previous post. Please read it carefully. In addition, please consider this article ("How Do I Know God Exists?") by Josh McDowell (McDowell was an atheist until a friend challenged him to examine the claims of Christianity. After he did so, the evidence was so convincing he became a Christian and dedicated his life to showing others that there is no dichotomy between faith and intellect). I'd also recommend getting your friends a copy of Lee Strobel's "Case for Faith: A Journalist Investigates the Toughest Objections to Christianity."

[Answered by Pastor HM]